It is one of the best mobile phone at this price range. Not long back I bought its parent mobile which is LeEco Le 1s. I have also written a review blog on that one (find it here). This smartphone is the best at this price range. It has a great sturdy build which feels absolutely amazing, there is no doubt about it. You cannot get a build like this at this price range. It offers some of the excellent features. Here are the features that this phone carries:
- 16MP primary camera with phase detection auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa core processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano)dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
The best thing I liked about this smartphone is its 16 MP camera with dual LED flash and processor. It is powered by 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa Core Processor which will give you amazingly fast speed. It is a beast of a smartphone at this price range. If you are planning to get a smartphone which is reliable and has excellent camera then this is the one to go with. Please find below amazon link to this smartphone.
I have done personal research for shortlisting these smartphones for you. I have experienced the performance for all the above smartphones. These are top 5 best flagship smartphones under 14000 INR as of May 2017. I have tried my best to put the best of pros and cons of all the above mobiles in front of you. The decision is yours to buy the best one based on your needs.
Do let me know your thoughts on this one. If you have a better option then the ones mentioned in this article then do let me know via comments. I will surely add those to the category.
And as always,
Be my aficionado 🙂