How To Compress Large Videos Without Losing Quality!
This is a tutorial on how to compress large videos without losing quality. Video Compression is very important for Youtube and many other stuff. It uses modern coding techniques to reduce redundancy in video data. Video Compression has many advantages and some are listed below,
Following are the advantages of Video Compression:
– Occupies less disk space.
– Reading and writing is faster.
– File transferring is faster.
– The order of bytes is independent.
Therefore, the buffering will be fast. As you can see Video Compression has many advantages, so we must get started. Let me introduce you to a very small and effective application that will help you to compress your video files.
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Reasons you’ll love HandBrake:
- Convert video from nearly any format
- Free and Open Source
- Multi-Platform (Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Very Fast (few seconds)
Here is a Step-Wise tutorial on how to compress your video files and achieve the best results possible –>
- Open Handbrake.
- Open your video file by clicking on Source on upper left corner.
- Browse the destination where you want the compressed output file.
- Click on “Web Optimized” Checkbox
- Go to the video tab and make sure “H.264” video codec is selected.
- Click on start and your video compression will be started immediately. (Takes around 1 minute for 80 Mb video file)
- Go to the destination to find your compressed video file.
You can download Handbrake software from the following link… Click to Download. If you have any other software that you use for this task please mention it below. Also, share your experience with HandBrake.